The Protection Of Personal Data
Within the context of 6698 numbered The Law On The Protection Of Personal Data (“Law”) that entered into force after being published in the Official Gazette at 07 April 2016, Association of Turkish Construction Material Producers (“Turkiye IMSAD”) is the “Data Responsible” and carries out the necessary harmonization studies in order to fulfill the obligations required by this title.
Turkiye IMSAD reserves the rights provided by the Law to collect, process and to share with the 3rd parties in order to make use of personal information (which is considered by the LAW as personal data) alone and/or combining with other personal data.
Your personal data will be stored by Turkiye IMSAD within the framework of this Law and will be processed within the scope of your consent.
Your personal data are stored and updated as needed via mail, email, fax or telephone in order to provide the services in line with the aims and working subjects of the statute of our association within the legal framework, precisely and on time; to fulfillment of our legal obligations under the Associations Law and other relevant legislation; to complete membership procedures; to make members benefit from the services Turkiye IMSAD provides; to be informed on the events and services supplied by Turkiye IMSAD like reports, publications, developments about the sector, news about the institutions and bodies we collaborate, meetings, conferfences, symposiums, panels, forums; exhibitions, shows, concerts, sport activities, excursions; to make you benefit from advantages specific to members only; to improve gathering and composing statistics.
You can use your below mentioned rights at any time by applying to our Association which is the Data Responsible within the scope of Article 11 of the Law. Accordingly, our members whose personal data are processed have the rights to
- Learn whether his personal data is processed
- Request information about processed personal data if available
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether these data are used properly
- Learn the third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred; requesting correction of any errors in their personal data and if transferred, requesting the correction to be made by the third parties
- Request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data in case the reasons for the processing of personal data dissapear; claim that this request be forwarded to the third party if the transfer has been made
- Object to a negative result related to the person as a result of the processed data
- Demand compansation within the legal frame, in case of damages caused by data processing contrary to the Law.
In order to take advantage of the above-mentioned rights under the Law, you can send your written applications to our Association Headquarters or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information on the Law you can visit https://www.kvkk.gov.tr/SharedFolderServer/CMSFiles/aea97a33-089b-4e7d-85cb-694adb57bed3.pdf